This is such an important, yet often missed, step in growing your business. There is often nothing more frustrating to customers than to try calling a company only to hear a voicemail message or prerecording apologizing for not answering the phone. It has been found that many people today will just hang up and not even leave a message. Don’t let that happen to you. At a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time receptionist, we provide a “shared” receptionist to businesses that don’t have a high volume of calls, however, are in a business or industry that doesn’t allow them to have the autonomy of answering any phone call any moment it comes in. This plan is the second step in your growth with Branch Remote Offices. It includes everything in the basic office plan and adds in our taking calls for you.
Your new business address is an actual commercial location. When someone looks up your address from your website or google, they won’t see your home or neighborhood. This adds to credibility and confidence for your customers.
A commercial location to receive mail. More importantly, a place where your customers can drop off important paperwork or meet with you. There is a great diminishing of trust and confidence if there is nowhere to meet up with a customer besides the local coffee shop or parking lot.
We have designed our locations to have large monitors in the window and in the waiting room as you walk in. This allows us to display your company’s name and logo during the times you reserve to meet with your customers. All you need to do is call ahead or go online to reserve our conference room and we will be sure to change the display.
To reserve the conference room, just go online or call ahead. If you don’t need a conference room and just want to meet up for a couple minutes with your customer for an exchange of some sort, just come down.
Our receptionist is available monday through friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Simply forward the calls from your existing provider to a new number we will set up and our receptionist will answer using a greeting that includes your company name. A message will be taken down and then we follow up with you via phone call, text message, or email.
This is a feature block that you can use to highlight features.
- Plan allows for up to 4 hours per month of conference room reserved time. More time is allowed but is billed at a rate of $69/hr with a 1 hour minimum.
- Plan allows for commercial address use. Please follow all rules for GMB (google my business).
- It is the responsibility of the business owner to provide Branch Remote Offices with an acceptable logo file to display during reserved times.
- 300 minutes of receptionist time is included with the plan. $1.15 per minute after that will be billed at the end of billing period. Receptionist time includes actual phone time with your customer and follow up with your business.
- Receptionist plan does not guarantee answering of calls, although we try diligently to answer all calls quickly, there may be times of extremely high volume where calls are missed. This service is not best fitted for business with high call volume and it is at the discretion of Branch to cancel plans based on unmanageable high call volume. Power outage and service problems also can be attributed to missed calls and this is not within control of Branch.
- This service is month to month, no contracts. Paypal subscription will bill monthly unless canceled through your paypal account.